I am Mary Lucille Glynn, creator and holistic health practitioner at Many Roads. My work integrates psychology, neuroscience, physiology, physics/energetics and spirituality. I use a Cognitive Somatic Systems (Mindbody) model that addresses the whole-person spectrum. Mind. Body. Heart. Soul.
I guide seasoned women who want to step fully into their Core Power, Purpose, and Divinity. Women who want to bring more love and connection into their life and create their own personal roadmap to insight, clarity, action and growth.
- A caregiver that would greatly benefit from being on the receiving end of healing, emerging feeling renewed.
- A woman who has put family first and feels it is time to put hidden dreams into action. Dreams that were put on the back burner and now want to be brought to fruition but you haven’t known how or where to start.
- Have gone through a breakup or divorce and is having difficulty coping with loss and all the challenges of being independent.
- A writer experiencing “writers block” and needs a kick start. Or perhaps you are a wannabe writer that has had a book percolating for eons and wants to be born.
- You are ultra-sensitive, empathic, feel into others’ energy and need help understanding, discerning and cultivating this sensitivity.
- struggle with depression or anxiety and would like help with regulating moods.
- struggle with chronic illness and want coping skills and support.
- want to increase self-awareness and understand belief systems and behavior.
- want to address health issues, weight and body image.
- want to experience deep relaxation and alleviate stress.
- want support and direction while working through a major life transition.
- want help staying on track with life goals and desires.
I imagine you are a seeker, you look through a lens of curiousity, and value deep soul work. You are clever, perhaps edgy, and are willing to walk through the darker aspects of your psyche in order to gain better understanding and enlightenment to your soul’s journey. You may be a road warrior, risk taker, thought leader, visionary, creative, intuitive, holistic health professional, bodyworker, therapist, coach, entepreneur.
What we do
Many Roads helps women reach into their souls and draw out the deepest parts of themselves that desire to be known, expressed and want to be applied in creating a life that is rich and full. These proceses help women in being exceedingly confident, competent, and committed to aligning with true love for self, family, friends and humanity.
We will guide you in asking yourself the right questions in a supportive and safe manner, moving at a pace that is your own and with your intention. This will help you access your mind, body and soul to create an action plan that is broken down into doable steps to help you attain your dreams and desires. Send us a message to inquire more about our programs.
Many Roads uses a seven step body-oriented process for greater self-awareness, emotional healing and the promotion of well-being.
Many Roads uses a holistic step-by-step process that taps into the voice of your higher self and spirituality that can help develop intuition and connection to the source.
Many Roads brings us to the place within that gathers strength, hope and inspiration. It can lessen the burdens we place on ourselves and enhance our life with optimism, joy and grace.
Many Roads uses a holistic approach integrating various modalities that assist the intimate healing process at the levels of mind, body, emotion and soul.